CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Austin Shower- A Belated Report

So this is a really late report on the wonderful shower that my 2 sisters-in-law and mother-in-law hosted the last weekend of March. Receiving the video of Anna distracted my bloggin efforts for a while. Plus with Chris back in town now I have a bit more energy to work with.

It was so great to have friends a family at the shower all united by their support of us and our adoption. Shirley shared some thoughts about Anna in the Bible and what she hopes and prays Anna will learn from her Biblical namesake. We spent some precious time praying together (I abstained or else I would have melted into a puddle of tears). Jana lightened the mood a little but enough about that.

I loved all the girly frilly outfits! And a swimsuit with matching coverup! Boys would never go for that.

Jenny took some pictures since my (and my mother's and my sister's) cameras were all on the other side of the planet.

Here are some pictures.






Here's some of the loot. Fun stuff!

Below are the Sneller daughters-in-law and mothers, and Jana and Shirley- the original Snellers.




Thanks so much for a wonderful showering of blessings, prayers, and cute bloomers!! I can't wait to use this fun stuff.

0 comments: