CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

What are we waiting for?

I am going to try to explain why we are still waiting for Anna. We got our pre-approval (PA) from China on Feb 13, 2 months ago today. We were told that the next step, the official approval from China called the Referral Acceptance (RA) would take from 2-6 months from the pre-approval. So, now is the earliest we could even be optimistic about hearing anything. Our papers weren't in China yet when we received the PA so it might be towards the longer end of the window. We are praying it won't be long but we don't know. Keep praying, for the papers to go through smoothly and quickly and pray for us to wait patiently, leaning on the Lord for support.

1 comments:

headlesschickie said...

YipSkip!! I'm so glad I checked your facebook profile for any news, and saw this blog address!! I love those videos!! Wish I could have come to a shower!

I was actually checking in because I will be attempting to get something in the mail soon! You haven't moved yet, right?

Still prayin'!! Makes it easier that she has the same name as my little girl, after having two boys!! It is soooo different, and such fun!