CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

WE GOT THE RA!!!!!

Woo Hoo! We got the call today from America World that they received our RA! She can be ours for sure! I screamed when our coordinator told me and then apologized for screaming. She sweetly said it was ok, she loved that part of her job. Then I spontaneously started crying! Not a good idea when you are driving at 70 miles an hour on the tollway! Aaaah! The relief of knowing I can actually let myself love her, prepare for her wholeheartedly, and get excited about holding her. Anna, we will be coming soon! Hopefully the Travel Approval will come soon so we can go in early June. It would actually work out ok, since the boys are done with school after the 5th. Easier for grandparents to not have to juggle school schedules.

Thanks for everyones prayers! We will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats!! I found your blog on AWAA's list. Praying for a QUICK TA! :o)

Phil said...

YAY! That's great news! Wonderful! Congratulations! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.